So how do you get yourself up to work out?
Plan the night before.
- Layout your clothes for the workout. Towel, mat, gloves, keys, water bottle and footwear should all be ready to go.
- Place your clothes in your line of vision in your bedroom.
Other tips include:
- Get to bed a tad earlier.
- No alcohol beverages the night before.
- Have a picture or a written goal of what you want to accomplish next to the alarm clock.
- Do your morning workouts every other day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are ideal. This makes it easier since you have 4 days where you "sleep in" or sleep late. So it's easier to say to yourself- "Get Moving!"
It helps if you have a plan.
If you don't then commit to a class where all you have to do is show up!
Feel free to give this a test run to make it out to Morning FitCamp at 6:30 am M, W, F