- TONIGHT'S CLASS IN BROOKLYN IS CANCELLED. I didn't see that anyone had signed up and you should really be on your way to enjoying the holiday!
- Fourth of July FitCamp is posted on the schedule for those of you hanging around the city for the holiday. Class starts at 10 AM!! Don't be late. We will be targeting a high-calorie burn so you can indulge in some OM-NOM-NOM later in the day.
- Friday (July 5th) FitCamp will start at 9:00 AM instead of 6:30 AM. (Who wants to feel their belly shake with all that fourth of July food at 6:30 AM anyway?)
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on the boot camp. Here are some of the comments.
- "It was so intense :-( but I'm so out of shape and I was able to handle some of it. I will be back!"
- "Tough workout but worth it."
- "Love it & exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for next class"
- "Simply died but in the best way possible. I know I will be feeling it in the morning because I feel it now. The instructor is great and does not cut you any slack...but boot camp isn't supposed to. Looking forward to my next class, I will definitely be ready for the spartan race, without a doubt."
- "Very good workout., and I like Roy. Wish the schedule was a little more robust (only 2 evening classes a week)"
You have been heard! I will be adding classes! See the additional Thursday evening class. Wednesday evening Fitcamp may be moved to Central Park as well.