1. Last long run. Today is the last day that you should run anything resembling a long run.
2. Last training run. Tomorrow should actually be your LAST run.
3. Test your gear! If you have a pair of running shoes that you haven't used in a while or a newish pair, take them out for a spin tonight and/or tomorrow. The same holds true for running apparel and gear.
4. Running in the fall can be cold and possibly wet so test run your waterproof jacket and tights. Gloves and a warm hat are a plus.
5. Tomorrow, you should cut down on carbs for two days.
6. Start picking your food to eat in between runs. It should digest quickly. Go light on foods that are high in fiber.
7. Make sure you pack protein. Everybody brings carbs and forgets the protein. It's a must if you want a decent 3rd leg.
More tips tomorrow!!